You May Also Like:
The All American 921 is from a line of pressure
canners that offer the safest method for home canning. The U.S.D.A.
recommends pressure canning as the only way to can meat, fish, poultry,
and all vegetables.
This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities
of food and pressure cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness
in a short time. Only All American Pressure Canners feature an exclusive,
precision machined "Metal-to-Metal" sealing system. Positive action
clamping locks align the cover to the base forming a steam tight
seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily
opened and closed.
| The All American Pressure Canner
921 21 Quart features
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
All American Pressure Canner 921 21 Quart
Item Number: OpcAA921
Shipping Weight: 24 lbs
Sales Tax Free*
Includes cooking/canning rack and instruction
& recipe book
Capacity - 21 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 19 Pint Jars, 7 Quart
Inside diameter - 12 1/4 inches
Inside Height - 10 1/2 inches
Overall Length - 15 inches
Overall Height - 15 3/8 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard
Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed